After a customer pays for an inspection, you may want to print or save that invoice for your records, or the customer may also request a copy of that invoice. The instructions below show how to print an invoice from the HomeGauge Dashboard.
Printing an Invoice
- Log onto your HomeGauge Dashboard.
- From the left-side menu, click My Reports > Payment Status.
- Locate the address containing the invoice that you would like to print and click on the address in blue. Use the Date Range drop-down to filter invoices depending on how far the job was done in the past.
- You will be taken to the Payment Information screen. This is where you can find information such as payment status and more. Click Receipt found within the payer section.
- Click Print Receipt to access a copy of the invoice for your records. Click Email Receipt to send a copy to the payer of the invoice.
Another way to find Payment Information
You can also access the payment information for any inspection by clicking the payment amount found under the inspection address.
Please sign in to leave a comment.