Topics in this Article:
Syncing report on Web Writer Apps gets stuck at 0%:
If you are trying to sync a report on the Web Writer app to the browser but are getting stuck at 0%, follow the below steps:
- Click on the top left menu and select About.
- Click on Help and select the arrow on the right to display Backups. Check there are backups with the date you were working on the report.
Stop if there is nothing listed under Backups after clicking the arrow to expand. Please contact Support for additional support. You can give us a call at 828-254-2030 or click on the Help widget to start a chat with us.
- Click the arrow on the right to display Clear Data and click Clear Data.
- Click Clear to confirm.
- Click Restore for the newest Backup.
- Click on the top left menu and select Inspections.
- Select the report and confirm comments and photos are not missing.
Note: If restoring the newest backup doesn't restore comments or photos, try older backups until missing data is retrieved.
- Click Refresh Data.
The Web Writer App can export photos for the report or all photos on the App. This is useful if you need access to the photos. Or if an issue occurred when Syncing the report to the Cloud.
Export all photos from the report:
In the report, click Photos.
- Click the Three-Dot Menu.
- Click Export Photos.
- Click Export. The photos are exported to your device gallery.
- When done, click Cancel.
Export photos stored in the Web Writer Moblie App
You can see all photos from the inspection reports on your Web Writer Moblie App. Here you can see if the pictures have been synced. You can export individual photos here as well.
- When on the main screen, click the upper left Menu.
- Click About.
Click Photos. If Sync is true, the photos are synced to the Cloud. If Sync is false, they are not. Clicking Sync to the Cloud on the main Menu will sync the photos.
- To export an individual photo, click Transfer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.