Inspectors who use Third-Party Network Transactions like HG Payments will need Form 1099-K to file their taxes. This form provides information about income made with Payment Cards, like debit and credit cards.
Getting your 1099-K
If you are set up with HG Payments to take payment card transactions through HomeGauge, your 1099 will be sent via the US Postal Service by the end of January. It should reach you by early to mid-February. Watch for this mail because you will need it for your taxes.
Verify or Update Address
It's important to confirm that we have your correct address to avoid any delays in receiving the 1099.
Update Your Address via Email by December 31
If your mailing address has changed, please notify us at email@example.com for timely delivery of your 1099 form.
Simply put "1099 Address Update" in the subject line and include your full name and current business address details in the email. We'll handle the rest!
Verify or Update Your Address on HomeGauge Payments Dashboard by December 31
- Log into your HomeGauge Payments dashboard at payments.homegauge.com
- Click on Settings in the left-hand menu
- Click on Account Information within the Business Settings, Business Details section
- Click on the Business tab on the left side
- The mailing address for the 1099 is shown on the right
If you use different Third-Party Network Transactions like Square, Authorize.net, etc., don't hesitate to contact them to receive Form 1099-K.