Need to delete an inspection report from the Web Writer? There may be test reports or reports created by mistake, and you want to clear them from view. They can be deleted from the Web Writer.
Please be careful before using this option. Once you delete an inspection, it cannot be recovered and may cause broken connections to appointments.
- Click on the overflow menu from the Inspections List to see the available options.
- Select Delete from the dropdown menu.
- Click Delete Inspection to confirm you would like to delete the report.
- The Inspection report now has Deleted as the Status.
- Refreshing the web page removes the deleted inspection report from the Inspection list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.