You can delete forms you no longer want to see listed in the desktop software. If you want to clean up unneeded forms to make selecting the ones you do, they can be deleted.
Desktop Software version 18.104.22.168
Forms already added to the current report are not shown in the Delete Forms window.
You can restore forms at any time by reinstalling the software, but custom forms should be backed up elsewhere first if needed in the future.
- Open HomeGauge Desktop Software
- Click the Misc tab on the left side of the screen and then the Forms tab.
- Click the - icon to add a form.
- Select the form you want to delete from the list of forms and click OK. You can multi-select using your keyboard (ctrl+click, shift+click, and Ctrl+A).
- Click Yes if you are sure you want to delete the selected forms.
Please sign in to leave a comment.