2019 Release Notes
- Fix for users not able to change password
- Fix for users not able to change address information
- Fix for rare issue where users would see blank screen due to failed redirect
- Account address state field now reads "State/Province" instead of "State". This change improves clarity for users in Canada and elsewhere.
- The Account Details box now displays agreement name and the status of the agreement, along with the date of signature when the agreement is signed. The possible statuses include Unsigned, Agreed, and Declined. The status will be updated if the inspector marks the agreement as agreed in the Inspector Dashboard.
- Continuing work towards better identifying which uploaded documents can be later turned into CRLs. The goal is a smoother experience and fewer errors for the end user.
- Improved the error message clarity when setting inspector time slots for ScheduleNow. Both start and stop time slots are required. Start and stop times must be different and start times must come before stop times. Time slots can not be saved unless they are valid.
- Improved validation of ScheduleNow scheduling limits (nearest and furthest times available for scheduling) options in the Inspector Dashboard.
- Improved Inspector Dashboard "My Reports" load time.
- Fixed bug related to recent improvements in Inspector Dashboard load time.
- HG Notifier emails now display the entire company name in the email From field , instead of only the first 20 characters. This should reduce confusion of inspection customers and realtors.
- Fixed typo in Payment Received email to inspectors.
- Improvement to the input placeholders on the My Account page. This will clarify to the user the information and format expected in each input (e.g. Address Line 1 now shows "123 HomeGauge Road" as a placeholder when the field is unfilled).
- Fix for temporary issue where users could not forward reports.
- Fix for issue where updating account information did not immediately display the updated info (e.g. user's name in menu area).
- Fix for issue where failure to successfully update certain account info would not give user a meaningful error message.
- Fix for very rare issue where a non-customer user accesses the Customer Dashboard, and sees a white screen as a result.
- Fix for issue where some error messaging would display technical information to end users. The clarified error messaging will reduce confusion and improve the user experience.
- Fix for issue where the user (home buyer/seller or realtor) could create a CRL when the inspector had disabled the CRL service for their customers.
- Fix for issue where iOS mobile Safari users would receive an error because Safari adds leading or trailing spaces to input fields. This change will improve the experience for users accessing on mobile.
- Fix for issue where inspector receives payment confirmation email even though they have turned the setting off.