HomeGauge offers a way to share the appointments you have scheduled to various online calendars, including Outlook. Here is how to connect the calendar on your HomeGauge Dashboard with the one found in Outlook.
Sharing Appointments to Outlook
- Log into your HomeGauge Dashboard.
- Click Appointments > Calendar Sharing.
- You will be taken to the Google Calendar Sync page. Locate the link titled Calendar Sharing Feature and click it.
- Inside the Calendar Sharing page, locate the box near the bottom of the page. If you are an administrator of a multi-inspector team, select the name of the inspector whose appointments you would like to share to Outlook, otherwise proceed to the next step.
- Click Create Calendar Access.
- You will be given confirmation about the calendar access and be displayed a box containing a code to be shared with Outlook. Please highlight the full text of this code, right-click it, and select Copy.
- Log into your Outlook profile. Locate the calendar icon on the left-side menu bar.
- Click Add calendar in your navigation pane.
- Under the Add Calendar menu, click Subscribe from web.
- Paste in the code copied from step 6 above. Type in a name and select other options if you wish. Click Import when done.
- You will be shown a confirmation that the appointments have been shared. You have successfully shared you HomeGauge appointments with Outlook.