You may need to pay for your inspection in order for your report to be released. Follow the steps in this article to make your payment online and instantly gain access to your report. If you are not prompted to pay online after signing your inspector's agreement, you may need to contact the inspection company directly to make your payment.
Paying for Your Inspection
- If a payment is required, you will see a second step in the centered box that says "Payment Due".
- If your inspector accepts payments through HomeGauge, you can click the orange Pay Now button to pay for the report. If your inspector does not accept payments through HomeGauge, you may see a note that says "Please contact your inspector to make a payment."
- If so:
- Click Pay Now
- A page will load with Invoice and Payment Information.
- Note: As a customer filling out your card information. Make sure to fill out Credit Card Billing / Payer Information using the billing address on the card.
- To send payment click the orange Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Viewing Your Receipt
- You can click the View receipts button afterwards to access your invoice.
- While viewing your receipt, press CTRL+P
- on your keyboard
- to print.