August 16, 2023
- Enhance the appearance of estimates in reports with the new "Estimates Title Text" option located in the Print Options/Misc. tab.
- Enjoy improved Inspection Item and Picture views with a vertical splitter bar.
- Photos sorting in the picture panel aligns with how Windows File Explorer sorts media file names.
- Updated Cloud Retrieval Error Message.
- Resolved Global List Comment Filtering Bug
Estimates Title Text Option:
We improved how Estimates display in reports. Before, there was no context for Estimates; only an amount would display. Within the Print Options / Misc tab, you'll find the "Estimates Title Text" option to customize how estimates are displayed in the report.
Enhanced View Controls:
We've listened to your feedback and significantly improved the Inspection Item and Picture views. Introducing a vertical splitter bar! This handy addition allows you to effortlessly separate the comment editing window from the picture editing window. Plus, you can drag the splitter bar left or right, adjusting the sizes of the two panes according to your preferences. If you want to make the picture larger to look at the details, you can easily do so!
Moved Itemize Comment toolbar:
We moved the itemized comment buttons above the picture to the comment panel. We improved the experience so that when moving the new picture panel, the itemized comment buttons will now move below the tools bar and be placed on the left side. This improvement prevents the buttons from being obscured by the picture pane, ensuring easy access and use of the itemized comments feature.
The sort logic on the photo pane has been updated. It is now in line with how Windows File Explorer sorts media file names. Photos will now be listed sequentially based on their name.
Before 1.JPG,10.JPG, 2.JPG
Now 1.JPG, 2.JPG, 10.JPG
Cloud Retrieval Error Message:
We understand the importance of a clear user experience. With this in mind, we've improved the error message when downloading data in the cloud, like templates and settings, yet there is nothing to download. When attempting to retrieve information from the cloud with nothing available to download, users will receive a helpful error message. No more confusion - you'll be informed and be prompted to upload data before downloading again.
- Global List Comment Filtering: We've squashed a pesky bug that was causing the software to crash when filtering comments in the Global List.