October 26, 2023
- Hotfix for reports uploaded via Preview > Publish
- Upload Cloud Template and Settings Options
- Download Cloud Template and Settings Options
- Find unanswered option for Style and Material Extra Info
Upload Cloud Template and Settings Management: Inspectors now have additional options when uploading cloud templates and settings from the desktop. After clicking Upload Cloud Templates and Settings on the Template Selection prompt, there are four new checkboxes for Forms, Contacts, Invoices, and AutoFill. The software will remember your choices so that you do not have to worry about uploading additional items you or your team might not need.
Download Cloud Template and Settings Options: Just like you can now choose which templates and settings to send to the cloud, inspectors can select which information they need to download. After downloading cloud templates and settings on the desktop, inspectors will be prompted that the template was successfully downloaded and to pick which, if any, additional information to download. If there is no information for Forms, Contacts, Invoices, or AutoFill, then the prompt will inform the user there is no additional information.
Extra Info Navigation Option: A new Extra Info navigation option has been included. This option is helpful for people who use the Find Unanswered tool and want to ensure that the Extra Info field is filled in. To enable this feature, navigate to Options > Navigation Options > and check the box for Check for missing Extra Info on Style and Material option.
- This release includes a hotfix for a critical issue identified in version 5.5.15. In the previous version, if inspectors uploaded reports by clicking "Preview" and then "Publish," the report became unable to install after downloading in Desktop Report Writer. Additionally, REPs and Customers were unable to create CRL. This issue has been swiftly resolved, ensuring seamless functionality and accessibility.