December 6, 2023
- Insert Multiple Pictures Into Forms
- Enhanced Document Management in Publishing Options
- Introducing Search Functionality in Open Reports
- Clean Narrative Print Format Enhancement
- Added the DBPH HR 7020 Form
- Resolved a few issues
Insert Multiple Pictures Into Forms: Now, you can use the "Insert Selected" buttons in Forms, allowing inspectors to add multiple pictures or drawings at once effortlessly.
Enhanced Document Management in Publishing Options: There was confusion about the publishing options that are checked and the first option that is highlighted. We solved this confusion by not highlighting the first option at the start. Now users have to select an option to highlight it to make changes like editing or deleting it. Also improved the sorting behavior so newly added or deleted options are re-sorted to alphabetical order.
Introducing Search Functionality in Open Reports: We added a powerful "Search Report" functionality for enhanced report management in the Open Reports screen. Can easily type in a search bar what you are looking for. Or search in a specific column. There is case sensitivity control, and it is saved for future use. Successful searches clear current selections highlight the matched row, and display a thin white rectangle around the corresponding column. In case of failure, clear error messages provide details about the unsuccessful search.
Clean Narrative Print Format Enhancement: Users now have the option to generate a narrative printout without results at a glance.
Added the DBPH HR 7020 Form: Flordia inspectors have requested this form, so we added it as a default form.
- Improved multi-media handling when using the “Insert Selected Without Editing” button. Multimedia can now be quickly added without the photo editor stopping the workflow.
- Fixed a bug causing HG5 to crash when attempting to add a comment from the photo editor on a new itemized comment.
- Fixed a bug causing crashes when right-clicking on any column header in the Desktop Software, specifically within a template, while navigating into a component.
- Fixed a bug causing occasional failures when copying a picture from external photo tools (Google Photos, Paint, etc.) and pasting it into the software. The error message was:
Error Message: Users no longer encounter the "Error creating file" message related to the 'tmpthumbs' directory.