Are you still having trouble with login? If so please go to https://www.homegauge.com/login.html and try the steps below:
- Make sure to type in your username and password exactly as it was provided. Copying and pasting can sometimes include an extra space at the beginning or end of your username and password.
- If you have multiple accounts make sure you are logging in with the correct one.
- Check to make sure your internet browser is not auto-filling information either from one of your other HomeGauge accounts, or incorrectly saved username and password from a prior attempt.
- Try using another internet browser like Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
How to Recover your Username and Password:
- Go to HomeGauge.com
- At the top right corner click the Support drop-down and select Lost Password.
- Enter your email address (the one associated with HomeGauge) and then click Submit.
- You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password.
How to Enable Cookies
You must enable "cookies" for the Sign In to work.
A cookie is a small bit of data that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers to remember you by. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Every browser is different, so check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to enable cookies.)
Safari Mobile (iPhone and iPad)
- From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Make sure Block all cookies and Prevent cross-site is turned off.
- Open Safari browser
- Go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy
- Make sure Block all cookies and Prevent cross-site tracking is not checked.
- Open Edge browser
- Click the three dot menu, and then click Settings
- Click the Privacy & security tab, and then, under Cookies make sure Don't block cookies is selected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.