From your HomeGauge software (the HG icon on your desktop), click on HG Services > My HomeGauge Dashboard. Once the internet browser opens:
- From the menu generally located on the left hand side, click Account Settings > License & Services.
- If your payment method is already in the system, skip to step 3. If you need to add or update payment information, click the blue link Click to Setup/Edit Your Payment Method(s).
- To edit an existing payment method, click the red Edit button.
- To add a new payment method, fill out the form below, then click Save Payment Info.
- You can use the drop down menu to the right side of the page to switch the payment from per-year to per-month and back. You should see the box Payment Amount Due Today update with your changes.
Important Tips for Payments
- If you have a monthly Subscription, your payment method will be auto charged on the date of purchase each following month. If you would like to only pay for 1 month of Subscription (and not be charged again), please call our Support team at 828-254-2030.
- Services will be re-instated as soon as payment is made. There is 1 exception:
- If you have a monthly Subscription and are using HomeGauge 5.1 or earlier, you will need to activate your HomeGauge software again.
- Open the HomeGauge software.
- From the top-level menu, click Options Inspector & License.
- Click the Activate button in the lower right. Close your HomeGauge software, then open the software again to finish activation.