Once an appointment has been created on the Inspector Dashboard, you can download it into your Desktop software. Downloading transfers customers' and realtors' contact and the report information from the appointment into a new report. This saves you from having to input the information twice!
Download Appointments into the Desktop Software
- Go to the HG Services menu in your HomeGauge software.
- Select Download Online Appointments.
- You can select the appointments you'd like to download. You can multi-select or select them all.
- Click Download when you are done selecting.
- A box will pop up saying "Reports Downloaded. Use 'Open Reports' to see the new reports." Click OK.
Opening Downloaded Appointments in the HomeGauge Software
- Click Open.
- Highlight the appointment from the list. Click Open.
- The Appointment has opened as a report. Select a template to start the inspection.
When opening a downloaded report, you may see a message saying that the report contains data for a customer whose name is identical to one found within your contact list and if they are the same person. Clicking "Yes" will override contact information on your local list with what is on the HomeGauge database. If you click "No", a new contact listing will be created in your local list containing information from the report appointment.
If you are downloading an appointment from ISN, contact information is checked against existing profile information within the HomeGauge database. If there is a match between email addresses, user info will be updated to reflect what is currently on the database. If you notice a discrepancy between what you entered and what is on a report, feel free to contact HomeGauge support to update that user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.