Once an appointment has been created on the Inspector Dashboard, you can easily transfer customer and realtor contact information and report details into your Desktop Report Writer. This streamlined process eliminates the need to manually input the same information twice, saving you time and reducing the chance of errors. This support center article will guide you through downloading appointments into your Desktop Report Writer.
Download Appointments into the Desktop Report Writer
- Go to the HG Services menu in your Desktop Report Writer.
- Select Download Online Appointments.
- You can select the appointments you'd like to download. You can multi-select or select them all.
- Click Download when you are done selecting.
- A box will pop up saying "Reports Downloaded. Use 'Open Reports' to see the new reports." Click OK.
Opening Downloaded Appointments in Desktop Report Writer
- Click Open.
- Highlight the appointment from the list. Click Open.
- The Appointment has opened as a report. Select a template to start the inspection.
When opening a downloaded report, you may see a message saying that the report contains data for a customer whose name is identical to one found within your contact list and if they are the same person. Clicking yes will override contact information on your local list with what is on the HomeGauge database. If you click no, a new contact listing in your local list containing information from the appointment will be created.
If you are downloading an appointment from ISN, contact information is checked against existing profile information within the HomeGauge database. If there is a match between email addresses, user info will be updated to reflect what is currently on the database.