Once an appointment has been created on the HomeGauge dashboard you can download it into your software. Downloading will transfer your customers and realtors contact information, and report information from the appointment into a new report. This saves you from having to input the information twice!
Download Appointments into the HomeGauge Software
- Go to the HG Services menu in your HomeGauge software.
- Select Download Online Appointments.
- Click Download to download all future appointments. Additionally you can place an X next to only the appointments you want to download and click Download.
- A box will popup saying "Reports Downloaded. Use 'Open Reports' to see the new reports." Click OK.
Opening Downloaded Appointments in the HomeGauge Software
- Click Open.
- Highlight the appointment from the list. Click Open.
- The Appointment has opened as a report. Select a template to start the inspection.
When opening a downloaded report, you may see a message saying that the report contains data for a customer who's name is identical to a one found within your contact list, and if they are the same person. Clicking "Yes" will override contact information on your local list with what is on the HomeGauge database. If you click "No", a new contact listing will be created in your local list containing information from the report appointment.
If you are downloading an appointment from ISN, contact information is checked against previously existing profile information within the HomeGauge database. If there is a match between email addresses, user info will be updated to reflect what is currently on the database. If you notice a discrepancy with what you entered with what is on a report, please contact HomeGauge support to have that user updated.