Follow the steps below to display the Start or Stop Time in a report:
- Open the HomeGauge software.
- Click Office > Edit Report Docs
- Find the document in the Open Document window named intro, click it once to select it and then click OK.
- Once the intro document opens, find the Time: The start time is already located there as the *reportinfo.starttime* merge field.
- There are a few ways you can add the end time. If you want to include the words, Start and End, you can replace the *reportinfo.starttime* with this entire line: Start: *reportinfo.starttime* End: *reportinfo.stoptime*
- If you want the end time below the start time, create a new line underneath the *reportinfo.starttime* merge field, and then type or or paste this merge field in that spot: *reportinfo.stoptime*
- Click the blue disk icon to save your changes, then hit the red X in the upper right hand corner of the window to close the document. Save the document again when prompted.
Now when you print or upload a report, the end time will also be displayed.