The Report Fill feature is used to show the same information in multiple reports. Use it to get a head-start when starting a report.
Note: The Report Fill is a "snap-shot" or copy of your report. It works a lot like copying and pasting. If you save over a Report Fill that old information will be replaced with the new
To Create the Report Fill
- Make the changes in the report that you would like to appear with Report Fill.
- In the menu-bar, click Report > Save New Report Fill.
Note: Depending on your version of HomeGauge the names of Saving a Report Fill may differ. Pictured above is a screen shot of HomeGauge v. 5.3.4. Pictured below is a screen shot of HomeGauge v. 220.127.116.11. While the names differ slightly their function is the same for both versions.
- The Select Sections window will appear and give the report fill a name.
- Choose the sections you would like to become part of the Report Fill. You can click Select All to choose all sections at once.
- Click OK.
To Apply the Report Fill
- Start a report, then click Report > Apply Report Fill.
- Select the Report Fill you would like to apply and click OK.
- Select the sections you would like to apply it to and click OK.
Before Report Fill:
After Report Fill:
To apply multiple Report Fills to a single report, just follow the steps 1-3 for each of them.