If selected, the back page will appear at the end of every report. The back page was originally intended to repeat contact information in the report, however you can use the back page for whatever you'd like. It can be used for or any sort of information that you would like to appear on every inspection report.
Include Backpage in Report
The back page of your report can be used for many things. You can add or remove the back page from your report by going to:
- File > Printing Options
- Select the Print Setting you intend to upload or print. Make sure the Print Setting that is highlighted in blue with white writing will be the option you are going to Edit.
- Click the Edit wrench icon.
- This will open the Name & Components window, you can check or un-check the box for Back Page.
Editing the Backpage
- Go to the menu bar and select Office > Edit Report Docs
- Click backpage
- Edit the page by typing directly on the page or copying and pasting information from Notepad into the editor
- Close the edit window and you will be prompted to Save current file?, click Yes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.