To use estimates in your report, follow the steps below:
- In the HomeGauge Software, click Options > Estimates...
- Check the box to Include Estimates in current report. Optionally check the second box to Include Estimates in all future reports.
The comment area for each inspection item will now have an Estimate drop down box. Make a choice from the list provided.
Editing the Default Estimate Options
- Click Template > Estimates List to view and edit all of the estimate choices for your current template. You can double click an existing item to edit it, or use the tools at the top to add, remove or reorder items.
- Click Save T when finished to save these changes.
Including Estimates in the Final Report
- Click File > Printing Options.
- Choose the Document Setting you use by clicking it once.
- Click Edit.
- On the menu that appears, make sure that the box for Include Estimates is checked.