After a customer has viewed and signed an agreement it will display on your dashboard as a green check mark and Agreement Signed. You can print the legally binding electronic signature by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the agreement status.
- You can check the status of an Agreement under My Reports > Agreement Status or My Reports > All Reports.
- If in All Reports click Agreement Signed. If in Agreement Status click View.
- This will take you to Agreement Details. From here you can click Agreement to view the document, see the History of the document, and click Status to save the electronic signature.
- Click Status and your computer will show a File Explorer window from which you may choose a location to save the signature document and the ability to give it a unique name. Click Save to save it to your computer.
- The document saved is a PDF titled Signed Agreement Status. It contains agreement details and a paragraph of code that constitutes the legal signature. That code identifies that only your customer, on a specific computer, with their log-in credentials could have signed the agreement.
- If you want to view and print the agreement, click Agreement while under the Agreement Details. See Image Above.