We recommend using the Online Appointments feature which allows for the creation and management of one-click online agreements. The method below is only recommended if you are not using HG Services.
Add an Agreement to HomeGauge Software:
- With your HomeGauge Software open, click Office > Edit Report Docs.
- Find the Document called disclaim.
- When you open disclaim for the first time there are some instructions on how to get your agreement in the report. To remove those, highlight the instructions and delete.
- Copy your agreement from a file on your computer.
- Paste your Agreement into Desktop Notepad to remove any hidden background characters that could cause unwanted characters in HomeGauge.
- Copy the Agreement from Desktop Notepad.
- Paste the Agreement into the open disclaim editor inside HomeGauge.
- Edit the document using the toolbar and editor.
- Click the X to close the Edit Report Docs screen, when asked if you want to save changes click Yes.
- If you want your agreement to be a page in your report, click File > Printing Options.
- In the list click the print option you use to select it, then click Edit.
- You may get a pop-up indicating you are about to modify your printing options, if you see this click OK.
- On the next screen you will see several boxes, some with check marks in them. Every item with a check mark is an element of the document created when this particular print option is selected. Be sure there is a check mark next to Agreement. At the bottom click OK.
Now your agreement will be a page in the body of your report.
We have a webinar that covers inserting your inspection agreement into your HomeGauge Software. This is how you will enter your agreement if you are not using our online agreement feature.