The following steps explain how to move sections of your report so they display in the order you would like. For example if you would like to display the Summary before the body of the Report.
Modify the order of the sections in your report by doing the following:
- From the tool bar, click File > Printing Options
- Click to highlight the Document Setting you would like to edit. The option should be highlighted blue with white lettering.
- Click the Edit button with the wrench icon on the right of the window
- This will open Edit Print Document. There are two tabs Name & Components and Other. Click Other.
- The Print Order sets the order of parts when the report is printed or uploaded
- Click the part you would like to move up or down
- Use the up and down arrows on the right of the window
- Click OK to save the Document Setting
- Click OK to exit the Print Option window
From now on, reports printed with that Document Setting will have the sections in the selected Print Order. For more about Document Settings, (click here).
Watch the Video Tutorial here!