After you finish a report and upload it for your customer to view, it's a good idea to delete the report from your Companion device. Reports can be as large as 200MB on the Companion (larger if you manually transfer them), so even a small number of reports can start to take up significant space on your device.
- Open Android Companion App
- Click on the top right three-dot menu button
- Click Open Report. This will open the list of all the reports stored on the device.
- Long press (press and hold for about 1-2 seconds) the report you want to remove. A menu will appear with three options: Info, Delete, and Restore Backup.
- Click Delete, and the report you chose will be removed.
Reports need to be deleted one at a time. There isn't a way to mass delete reports.