You can transfer all of your comments by exporting them from one template and importing them into another.
Export Comments from Template
- Open the template containing the comments you wish to export.
- In the top-level menu, choose Template > Export Comments.
- HomeGauge will prompt you to save the file.
Import Comments to Other Template
- Open the template you wish to receive the comments
- In the top-level menu, choose Template > Import Comments
- Locate the export file you created and open it
- If the Comment ID Conflict or Comment Text Conflict window pops up, you can review each conflict or apply an action (overwrite or skip) to all the comments with that conflict. You can also stop the import.
- If possible, HomeGauge will place the comments in the same category they came from in the original template
- If the original category doesn't exist in the new template, the comment will be placed in the Uncategorized category
You may now begin bringing these comments from the Global List to your local comment lists.