Start a New Report
Click the New button on the Report Tool Bar (it will look like a piece of paper), or click File > New Report.
Open an Existing Report
- Click the Open button in the upper-left, or click File > Open Report.
- The list of reports on your computer will be shown. Click to highlight the one you would like to open.
- Click the report you'd like to open, then click Open near the bottom of the window.
Make a Copy of an Existing Report
- Click the Open button in the upper-left.
- Scroll through the list and click to highlight and select the report you wish to copy.
- Click the Gear icon, below the list of reports.
- Click Create a Copy of the Selected Report.
- HomeGauge will then verify you want to make a copy, click Yes.
- In your Open Report list, you will now have 2 identical reports. Select one and click Open.
Deleting a Report
- Click the Open button.
- Highlight the report you wish to delete.
- Locate and click the Options Button (seen as the one with the gear in it).
- Select Delete Selected Report(s).