You can add picture pages to forms (like the Wind Mitigation) on an as-needed basis.
- To add a picture page, you should first complete the form you would like to add the picture page to. To learn how to use forms on your computer (click here).
Note: Some forms have Picture Pages already attached, and you do not have to follow these steps. You can see if Picture Pages are already attached by looking at the name of the Form while selecting a form. You can always start with Picture Pages included and add additional by following the steps below.
- Click the orange plus (+) to choose a form
- Choose the Picture Page from your list of available forms, then click OK
- Once the Picture Page tab is open, uncheck Attach to Report at the top of the form
- Check Append to Previous at the top of the form
- Use the buttons to the left of each picture frame to Add
You can repeat this process until you have added all the pictures that apply to the Wind Mitigation, or 4-Point, or other form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.