You can add picture pages to forms (like the Wind Mitigation) on an as-needed basis.
- To add a picture page, you should first complete the form you would like to add the picture page to.
- Click the orange plus (+) to choose a form
- Choose the Picture Page from your list of available forms, then click OK
- Once the Picture Page tab is open, uncheck Attach to Report at the top of the form
- Check Append to Previous at the top of the form
- Use the buttons to the left of each picture frame to Add
You can repeat this process until you have added all the pictures that are applicable to the Wind Mitigation, or 4-Point, or other form.
Note: If you are previewing your Form and it appears blank try using Forms with Picture Pages already Attached. If you do not have the extended Forms with picture pages already attached please contact the HomeGauge Support Team at (828)254-2030 Option 1. Monday-Friday 9:00AM EST to 5:00PM EST or submit a new ticket.