Customizing default picture labels can help streamline your workflow and provide more context in your reports. In this guide, we'll walk you through the steps to change the default picture label settings. Follow these instructions to make the most out of your labeling options:
- Navigate to File > Printing Options
- Click the Misc tab
- Look for the box titled Photos/Videos Title Text
- You can delete or rearrange the words in that field. Deleting everything from the box will remove those words from the picture label.
- You can enter two special Smart Text words in this box. These words will automatically bring information about the picture into the label:
- *num* inserts the number of the picture in the label
- *type* inserts the type of media in the label (e.g., Picture or Video)
- Click OK when finished
An example of using these:
- Using *type* *num* becomes Picture 1 on the report if it is a picture and the first on the inspection item.
- Using *type* *num* becomes Video 2 on the report if it is a video and the second on the inspection item.