The settings to change the default picture label are in the following location:
- File > Printing Options
- Click the Misc tab
- Look for the box titled Photos/Videos Title Text
- You can delete or rearrange the words in that field as you wish. Deleting everything from the box will remove those words from the picture label.
- There are two special Smart Text words you can enter in this box. These words will automatically bring information about the picture into the label:
- *num* inserts the number of the picture in the label
- *type* inserts the type of media in the label (e.g. Picture or Video)
An example of using these:
- Using *type* *num* becomes Picture 1 on the report if it is a picture and the first on the inspection item.
- Using *type* *num* becomes Video 2 on the report if it is a video and the second on the inspection item.