Note: Attachments only work on uploaded HTML reports. If you are uploading PDF reports please follow the instructions for Sending a Customer an Additional Document or PDF (click here). If you would like to know more about Uploading Reports (click here) and Print Document Settings (click here).
Attach a Document to one Report
- Under Sections on the Left-Hand Menu click Misc
- Under Other Report Attachments click the orange plus (+)
- Browse your File Explorer and select the document you would like to include and click Open
- Name your attachment and click OK
- The inspection report will now include the document
- Repeat the steps to add additional documents
Automatically Include Documents via Template
The ability to attach a document to all of your reports by default can come in handy if you have a document that you like to hand out to every client. Documents can be added to your template to automatically include when you start the report.
- Click on the General Info section on the left side of your software.
- Above the comment area, click on the magic wand button.
- In the new window, scroll to find a comment with a Y in the Auto column. This comment is usually named Comment Key. Click the comment to highlight it.
- In the upper-right of the window, click the wrench button to edit the comment.
- Click the paperclip button in the top-center of the window. This is used to include a document with the comment
- Click the orange plus (+) button to add an attachment.
- Navigate to the document you want to attach and click Open.
- Provide a name for the attachment and click OK.
- Once back at the Attach Documents List window, click on the attachment to highlight it and click OK and close the Select Comments window. You will notice that there is now a "1" next to the Attach Documents button. Click OK.
- Click the Save T button or go to File Save Template to save the changes for the future.
This document will now be automatically attached to reports when this template is used.