HomeGauge has buyers and agents who search our listings by zip code or county. Follow the steps below to be among those in the search results. HomeGauge also buys ad-words to promote home inspectors who are listed with us.
Making your profile visible in the HomeGauge Inspector Search
- Log in to HomeGauge.com. From your HomeGauge Dashboard, click Profile.
- Click Profile Contact Info.
- At the bottom of this page, check the box that says Show Profile in Search Results
- Go through each of the options listed in Profile and complete them. You should add your website address and social media links. Note that several of these items will also display in your report as well, including your facebook and google+ social media links, your logo, color selection, profile image and website link.
Adding coverage areas by county in your HomeGauge dashboard
- While logged in to your dashboard, click Profile - Update Searchable Counties.
- From here select your State and click Add County Coverage. This will bring up a page that allows you to select all counties that you offer services in.
More Info About Zip Code Search
- Currently, zip code searches present the inspectors in a random order. This keeps companies with names starting with Z from falling to the bottom of the list.
- This random order is "shuffled" every 15 minutes, for a new random order.
- The search is by radius, meaning that it searches within an area within and around the selected zip code. Inspectors from other zip codes may appear in the search result.
For more information about how our zip code search works, please visit this link (click here). Please note that you'll have to sign into your HomeGauge inspector account to view the answers.
View the tour below to see how easy it is to take advantage of social media marketing with HomeGauge!