Picture Folder Options
Click the notepad icon to open the Picture Folder Options.
- Display Pictures in Order of: This will change the order in which the pictures appear.
- File Date
- File Name
- Picture Date
- Picture Thumbnail Width: This changes the size the thumbnails appear in the filmstrip. Note that this does not change the size in the report, that is handled in the picture editor only.
- Auto Refresh Folder When Changed: If checked, the filmstrip will reload automatically when it detects changes. We recommend leaving this option on in most cases to ensure you are bringing in a valid, up to date picture.
- Show Only Pictures In Folder From: For example, if you had two inspections over two days and have pictures in the same folder for both inspections, you can select which date to display.
- Display Pictures: Choose between When Window Opens or When Refresh Button Is Clicked: This changes whether or not photos appear in the filmstrip automatically or only when refreshed.
- Display Options: These options will show you more information about each photograph. This information only appears in the filmstrip and is not added to the report.
For troubleshooting, visit our troubleshooting article (click here).