Your HomeGauge Data Folder may have been removed, renamed or moved which causes the software to encounter an error when loading. To solve this problem follow the steps below:
- Close down HomeGauge if you have it running
- Right click on your HomeGauge icon and choose Run as administrator
- HomeGauge should start normally. Go to the menu Options > Advanced Folder Option
- Click on Reset To Default Location.
- Click OK and follow the onscreen directions.
- Close and restart HomeGauge normally.
Please sign in to leave a comment.