If you upload a report and find that it is being linked to the wrong address than the address you put on the report, you will need to unlink the appointment ID and upload the report again.
Unlink Appointment ID
For Version 5.2.13 and higher
This issue is caused by downloading an appointment into the software, then opening that appointment and writing a report for a different address. HomeGauge is putting the correct and incorrect reports together because they both started from the same appointment.
This problem has different solutions depending on which version of HomeGauge you are using. Find your version by opening HomeGauge software and clicking Help About HomeGauge.
- Make sure to have HomeGauge software version 5.2.13 or higher.
- Check by going to Help About HomeGauge in your software.
- If you do not have 5.2.13 or higher go to Help Check for Updates and follow the prompts to download and install newer version.
For Version 5.2
- Remove the bad report from your Dashboard.
- Log into your HomeGauge Dashboard.
- Find the report or document and click Manage Delete.
- Download the original appointment in your software by clicking HG Services Download Online Appointments.
- Click Open and open the downloaded appointment.
- Follow the instructions for merging two reports in this article to merge the downloaded appointment with the (click here).
- When done, upload the new report and it should go to the correct online Appointment.
For Version 5.1 and Lower
Please call HomeGauge Support for support with this issue at 828-254-2030 option 1.