HomeGauge will save your uploaded reports for 5 years on our private secure server. In many cases we still have reports older than that on our servers. To download a report and open it in your software follow the steps below:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- From your HomeGauge software, click HG Services My HomeGauge Dashboard.
- Visit this link (click here) and enter your username and password, then click Sign In.
- Find the report you would like to download.
- Above the report name, click the Manage tab, then click Download.
- Click the Download Document button at the bottom of the page.
- Save the Zip file in your HomeGauge\Reports folder. To learn how to check your data directory (click here).
- Some browser will directly download to your Downloads folder. In those cases find the downloaded zip file in the Downloads folder. Right-click and Copy the zip file. Then Paste that zip file in the correct \Documents\HomeGauge\Reports folder.