HomeGauge will save your uploaded reports for 5 years on our private secure server. In many cases we still have reports older than that on our servers. To download a report and open it in your software follow the steps below:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- From your HomeGauge software, click HG Services > My HomeGauge Dashboard.
- Visit this link (click here) and enter your username and password, then click Sign In.
- Find the report you would like to download.
- Above the report name, click the Manage tab, then click Download.
- Click the Download Document button at the bottom of the page.
- Save the Zip file in your HomeGauge\Reports folder. To learn how to check your data directory (click here).
- Some browsers will directly download to your Downloads folder. In those cases find the downloaded zip file in the Downloads folder. Right-click and Copy the zip file. Then Paste that zip file in the correct \Documents\HomeGauge\Reports folder.
- Open the computer's File Explorer and go to \Documents\HomeGauge\Reports.
- Find and right-click the downloaded Zip file and choose Extract All.
- Uncheck the Show Extracted Files When Complete checkbox.
- Click Extract. You may now close the File Explorer window.
- Open HomeGauge software.
- Click Open Report, then click Refresh Database. Your report is now available to open and work on.