Adding Your Company Logo
Your logo is used in various places, including the search results page, company profile, and your online report header.
Once logged in to your HomeGauge Dashboard, you should see a menu bar on the left side of the screen (on small screens you may need to click the menu button on the top right of the screen for it to appear.)
- Click Profile
- Click Company Logo
- Click Choose File (Note: This logo must be JPG or GIF format and less than 2mb in size.)
- Navigate to your logo on your hard drive.
- Once chosen, click Save Changes.
- You will be prompted to crop the image. Click and drag to create a box around your logo. You can click and drag the edges to resize the selection.
- Click Save Changes again to complete the process.
Need help with pictures? Call us at (828) 254-2030. 9am-5pm EST or submit a new ticket.
This Procedure for Account with Active support Service. I need a Procedure to add/change my Company logo without support Service
Are you looking to change the logo in your software instead? It looks like your issue was resolved in a previous ticket but if anyone in the future is looking to add or change logos in the software click here: https://support.homegauge.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010188294-How-to-Add-or-Change-your-Logo-in-the-HG-Software
Please sign in to leave a comment.