If you have a document you want to send to your customers that was created outside of HomeGauge, use the Other PDF Upload feature. This feature allows you to upload a PDF of a scanned document, additional report, or SOP. All of your documents for that inspection can be together on the Dashboard and available to you and your customer at a glance.
Upload a Document Manually
- Log into your HomeGauge Dashboard by following this link (if you're using our HomeGauge Desktop software, click HG Services > My HomeGauge Dashboard)
- Find the report you would like to add the document to
- Click Manage > Manual Upload.
- Click Choose File to browse your computer for the document.
- Select a Document Type
- Fill out additional address and customer details as needed and click Upload.
- You will need to modify viewing permissions, and you may want to resend the notifications to let the Customer and REP know that you've added something new to their documents.