The Photo Locker is a folder that by default will save an unadulterated copy of any photo you include in the report. It is accessible inside the data folder for that report, not accessible on the dashboard or to your clients. The follow steps go over how to save photos to your Photo Locker and how to upload this backup folder of pictures with your report. This backup can then be accessed by downloading a report from the Dashboard at a later date.
Upload Your Photo Locker
To save your pictures in the HomeGauge Dashboard, you can upload the Photo Locker along with the report. You may want to include all pictures in the Photo Locker before uploading.
- To upload the Photo Locker:
- Click File > Printing Options.
- Click the Misc tab near the top of the window.
- Near the bottom-right, check the box labeled Upload Photo Locker.
- Click OK to exit the Print Options window.
- Now when you Upload to the Dashboard your Photo Locker will be included.
- To include all pictures in the Photo Locker before uploading:
- In the HomeGauge software, navigate to the Pictures pane on the right.
- Click the 4 red boxes icon to select all pictures.
- Click the orange inbox icon with the plus above it to add all photos to the Photo Locker.