Forms inside of HomeGauge can save important information like your Business Name, Contact Information, License Type etc. To save important information and have it automatically include on every form follow the steps below.
Set Defaults From Current
- Starting inside of HomeGauge software navigate to a Form you would like to set default information on.
- Find a section you would like to modify and type in the information you would like to show up automatically upon opening the form.
- In the example we are using a Citizens 4 Point 1-2018 form but the same principal and steps apply to all forms. We added information to the following fields to save: Title, License Type, and Work Phone.
- Once you have everything the way you would like. Click Set Default From Current at the top of the Form page.
- You will be prompted with a message warning you that the changes you have made to the form will be saved. Note that this does not include images. If you would like to confirm your changes Click Yes.