When you go to Print or Upload a Document all of the parts of the report have Display Names: Cover Page, Table of Contents, Intro Page, Report, Summary, Invoice, Attachments, Back Page, and Agreement. The following article explains how to change the Display Name of these sections to whatever you would like.
Changing the Display Names on Print Document
- Start in the HomeGauge Software
- Go to Print or File > Printing Options
- Look at your Document Settings to find the Name of the Document you would like to edit. In this example we will be editing Full Report For Upload.
Note: If you would like to learn more about Print Document Settings, creating your own or editing them read our article How to Add, Edit, or Delete Print Document Settings
- With the Print Document Name in mind go to your computers File Explore and go to your HomeGauge Print Docs folder. The file path should look similar to Documents > HomeGauge > PrintDocs.
- Right click on the Print Document you would like to edit and Open with Notepad or another code editor.
- Find the report section you would like to rename and delete then rename the display name between the <displayName> brackets. Be careful to only delete the name and leave the brackets in place.
- Once you have changed the name click to close the code editor. You will be prompted to save changes. Click Save.
- Now the Print Document Full Report For Upload when printed or uploaded will have a Back Page with a different name.