Simply put, the buyer's dashboard is where buyers access their reports. When a report is delivered, an email is sent to the buyer to access it. When they click that link and login, they are directed to a page with their report and any other ancillary reports you may have attached, like mold or radon reports.
Not only is the buyer's dashboard a place for them to access their reports, it also ensures that your agreement gets signed and most importantly–that you get paid. You’ll also have all of this information conveniently stored on your dashboard should you ever need it.
But wait, there's more! Delivering your report via the buyer’s dashboard is also a great way for home buyers to further the home purchase process with our patent-pending Create Request List (CRL) feature to help them create a repair request list for issues they would like the seller to resolve. It’s a time saver that both buyers and agents can appreciate with no added work for you!
Benefits of the new buyer dashboard include:
- Modern, intuitive user interface
- Time and date stamp of everyone that has opened the report
- Ability for buyer and agent to come to your site to pick up their report
- Agents can access all of their current and past reports in one place
I deliver my reports as PDF, can I still do that?
Yes. However, by uploading your reports to the dashboard you can deliver an online report that can still easily be saved as a PDF. That way you and your buyers can both take advantage of all the dashboard has to offer. It also eliminates any issues with the email being undelivered because the file is too large.
What does the home buyer experience?
With this update to the buyer's dashboard, your buyers can access the inspection reports and generate a repair request list hassle-free. The interface is more modern and more intuitive for users creating a pleasant and productive environment for them to manage their inspections.
The home buyer experience is simple:
- Once you’re finished with the report, you will upload it to your dashboard and send a notification to the parties receiving the report.
- The home buyer then gets an email, configured and customized by you, with a link to access the report. When the buyer clicks that link they are directed to login.
- After logging in, the dashboard prompts them to sign the agreement and/or pay the invoice before viewing the report.
- Voila! – The report is presented along with options to easily create a repair request list for the agent or seller.
To read more about how to upload reports (click here).
To read more about how to send notifications to customers (click here).
Do my buyers and agents still need to login?
At the current time, they do. We look forward to simplifying this process in the future. Stay tuned for updates as development progresses!
What should I tell my real estate agents?
While the realtor's experience hasn't changed, we have created an email template and a brochure that you can give to your agents to inform them of the change for the buyer. Click here for access to this marketing material.