- Log in to your HomeGauge Dashboard
- Start a New Appointment. For information on how to start a New Appointment (click here).
- On the test appointment create a new Customer using your email address
- Complete and Schedule the Appointment with an agreement linked
- Send yourself the appointment and agreement notifications
- That appointment will now show up under My Reports > All Reports
- Click Request Payment link on that Address
- Set the Amount Due as $3.00. The reason for the $3.00 is to ensure that this single test payment meets the minimum amount required for the withdrawal deposit to your bank account. If it's under that amount, it may sit until another payment comes in before it gets deposited.
- Click Create Invoice Only after you've filled out the amount (you can add a description but it is not required).
- Click Take Payment on the next screen. These are the steps where the inspector can take a payment through their dashboard if they ever need to.
- Scroll down to the next screen and skip the section below. This section is used for recording cash/checks etc.
- Fill out the fields in the Payer Information and Credit Card Payment with your own credit card. The money will end up back in your bank account anyway! Then click Make a Secure Payment.
- After, you will see a screen that should read "success" but if it does not please contact HG Support and we will help!
- Log into your account on https://payments.homegauge.com/ to view the transaction. Select Payment History in the side menu and you should see the processing transaction.
- The withdrawal will appear in your bank account in 48 hours, maybe a little more if it's your first transaction.
- You can see the actual date of the next withdrawal and the amount from the dashboard. Shown when you first log in. But always accessible by clicking Payments, then look for Next Withdrawal.
NOTE: HomeGauge Payments deducts the fees upfront per transaction rather than a lumps sum each month.
Watch the how-to video for Making a Test Payment:
How can I confirm that the new Home Gauge payment processing has been set up for my addition inspectors?
Hey Stacey, I am sending you an email to get a little more information and answer your question. Thank you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.