HomeGauge comes with many free-to-use forms out of the box, which can be found in the Misc > Forms section of the software.
More forms like state-specific WDIR and NPMA are available for download on the Inspector Dashboard under More Tools > Resources. Below are the steps to install those forms.
Error message: "Form license key is incorrect. Please try again or contact HomeGauge." If you are receiving this error, please update the HomeGauge Desktop software. Updating the Desktop Software will remove the requirement to activate forms (Click Here).
HomeGauge forms require the desktop version of HomeGauge 4.2 or later.
Installing and Activating a Form
- Go to the Inspector Dashboard, More Tools > Resources
- Click Download on the form you need.
- Run the downloaded installer file.
- Once it's finished, please open HomeGauge Desktop Software.
- Click the Misc tab on the left side of the screen and then the Forms tab.
- Click the + icon to add a form.
- Select the form you want to use and click OK.
- The form is now available for use on this and all future reports!
Please sign in to leave a comment.