HomeGauge comes with many free-to-use forms out of the box, which can be found in the Misc > Forms section of the software. There are other forms available for download on the inspector dashboard under More Tools > Resources. Below are the steps to install and activate those forms.
HomeGauge forms require the desktop version of HomeGauge 4.2 or later.
Installing and Activating a Form
- Go to the inspector dashboard, More Tools > Resources
- Click download on the form you need.
- Run the downloaded installer file.
- Once complete, open HomeGauge.
- Click the Misc tab on the left side of the screen, and then the Forms tab.
- Click the + icon to add a form.
- From the list of forms, select the form you purchased and click OK.
- The form is now available for use on this and all future reports!
Error message: "Form license key is incorrect. Please try again or contact HomeGauge." If you are receiving this error, you will need to update HomeGauge as keys are no longer required.