HomeGauge comes with many free-to-use forms out of the box, which can be found in the Misc > Forms section of the software. Additional forms may be purchased from the HomeGauge Store. Below are the steps to install and activate these paid forms.
HomeGauge forms require the desktop version of HomeGauge 4.2 or later.
Installing and Activating a Form
- After purchasing a form, you will receive an email with a form download link, installation instructions and an activation key.
- Make sure HomeGauge is not currently running on your computer.
- Click the download link to download the form installer.
- Run the downloaded installer file.
- Once complete, open HomeGauge.
- Click the Misc tab on the left side of the screen, and then the Forms tab.
- Click the + icon to add a form.
- From the list of forms, select the form you purchased and click OK.
- A message will appear asking you to enter your license key for the form. Enter the form key provided in the email you received and click OK.
- The form is now available for use on this and all future reports!
Error message: "Form license key is incorrect. Please try again or contact HomeGauge.", confirm that you are entering the form key correctly with no extra spaces and that you are logged in to the correct account associated to the form.