If your Google Calendar is no longer updating with your HomeGauge appointments follow the steps in this article to reset your appointment sync.
Resetting HomeGauge Authorization For Google Calendar Sync
- Start on the HomeGauge Dashboard; Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to Appointments > Calendar Sharing
- Click the link Manage Access at Google
- Under 'Third-party apps with account access' click HomeGauge Appointments then Remove Access
- Return to Calendar Sharing on the Dashboard and Refresh your Internet Browser
- You should see an error and a button to Authorize Access to Your Google Calendar
- Click Authorize Access to Your Google Calendar to set up your calendar permissions again
- Then choose which of your Existing Google Calendars to share Appointments to or Create a New Google Calendar to share to
Note: The calendar should begin to sync with your appointments within the next 5-10 minutes. If you are still having syncing issues please feel free to contact HomeGauge Support.
HomeGauge Sales and Support Monday - Friday 9a.m - 8p.m Eastern*
*Phone support from 5pm-8pm only available for HomeGauge Extra Care members.
Phone: 828-254-2030 Option 1.