There are two ways to change the address that appears above the list of documents on your My Reports list if you've mistakenly created the report with the wrong address.
If you've already created an agreement for this report and it also has the incorrect address, you will need to remove and re-create it once the address is fixed. If the customer has already signed, you will need to have them re-sign the replacement agreement.
Method 1: Appointment-based Reports
If you use the Appointments feature of HomeGauge and originally created an Appointment for this report, you can edit the appointment itself to change the address by going to Appointments > Calendar or Appointments > Search and finding the appointment.
You can also quickly get to the Appointment using the Agreement Status link from your My Reports list.
Once on the Agreement Details page you can click Edit Appointment.
Method 2: Non-Appointment Reports
If the report was not created as an Appointment, you can follow the steps below to edit the report address:
- From your My Reports list, find the report with the incorrect address and click the Request Payment link.
- Enter an amount of 1.00 and click Create Invoice Only (your customer will not be sent anything)
- On the next page, click Edit Appointment.
- Change the address on the next screen, then scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes Only.
- Go back to that report, and click the $1.00 Due link.
- Click Edit/Delete under the invoice.
- Click the red Delete Invoice button on the next page, then Yes to confirm.
Please sign in to leave a comment.