If you find that there are a lot of blank spaces between inspection items in your report, follow the steps below to troubleshoot:
Remove the page breaks between each section of your report.
- Click File > Printing Options.
- Click the Misc tab near the top of the window.
- Uncheck the box labeled Insert Page Breaks Between Each Section of the Report.
- Click OK.
Troubleshooting PDF Reports
- Solution: reduce the length of your cover page. Re-size the cover page picture, your logo (How to Add or Change your Logo in the HG Software), or edit the cover page in general (How do I Edit the Cover Page?)
- Itemize your comments and pictures (How to Itemize Comments).
- Re-size all your pictures to be smaller (read Using the Edit All Photos Tool in this article: (click here)
- Suggestion: take landscape rather than portrait pictures in the future. If you're using the HomeGauge Companion, this means rotating your mobile device for pictures instead of holding it normally.
- Suggestion: Don't use more than 2 medium or 3 small sized picture all on one comment.